Sunday 22 April 2012

What inside my handbag?

I bought this women shoulder bag from TK Maxx, in 2010, which cost me £ 79.99 made from leather. I like carry a big roomy bag because I can put a lot of things.
Inside my bag, I have the Sherlock Homes book which I read while I am the bus. I also have 2 small oranges to eat when I am hungry or thristy during my break.
 An Ipad was given to me by my partner as he bought a new one.
 My Iphone mobile which I use as computer on the move. I can use an internet on my phone so I can read BBC website, CNN news and even my country newspaper online. I always using internet on my mobile because its free.
 An Ipod nado, I use an ipod everyday while I am working in the library. I subscrib to the BBC documentaries and any other useful programme.
A tissues because of hay fever, I constandly using a tissue all the time.
A wallet which I bought from a charity shop about 4 years ago. I used to have an expensive wallet which I bought from the US for $ 70, sadly, the picked pocket has took away from me 6  years ago.
 A pencil case for my study.
 A tube of handcream which you might find in most women's hand bags.
 A letter from the NHS which asked me if I am still living in this address?
A tube of vaseline lip balm, for dry lip but I hardly used it.
anyway, that all inside my bag for today.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment