Sunday 15 April 2012

Hay fever

Sneezing, running nose, block nose, itchy eye!!!!


I am suffering from the Hay fever at the moment. It is very annoy, as I couldn’t do anything with it. When spring is arriving each year, my body seem doesn’t like it.

Each morning, even, I haven’t got up from bed yet, my nose starting to block or even sneezing in bed. I found this year, I having a very bad one. It’s starting from 3 weeks ago. I bought an eye drop and some medicine. I don’t think it’s going to work at all.

My medicine is nearly running out. I finished on package already and still nothing improved. The eye drop couldn’t help me stop having itchy eye. I might have to make an appointment to see my GP sometime soon.

I had a difficult breathing as well as itchy eye. I don’t know each year I felt my body couldn’t flight again it. Maybe this could be because I am getting older?
I can’t concentred with what I am doing example study, working, house cleaning and any other work.
I don’t know maybe the GP will give me some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment