Sunday 1 April 2012

BBC News headline on 1/4/12



My blog for today is about rewrite in my own words on BBC News for the headline.

The headline from the BBC news link 


 
 image from google


Aung San suu kyi had won her first election in Burma today. I think this news would be good for the Burmese people as they the country has been disconnected from the world for a very long time. I personally, would like to see the Burmese people have more freedom in life. I never been to Burma before but I thinking in the future if ms. Suu Kyi will be in the Burmese parliament. I think for the Burmese people their future will be brighter than before. I will be visited in the future someday. I have seen the picture from a friend of mine whose has been there recently. The Burmese temple and the villages are incredible beautiful. I hope the good things will come to Burmese people after this election.


The airport tax has risen for 8% from today.

 
image from hotmail website.


This news is not very good for the people in the England. This is April and the new tax year starting from today. The bad new for this month before school going away for Easter holiday. I personally, would like to go away for my holiday but as the price of everything has gone up since after New Year. This news it’s not good for all air passenger as we have to pay for the high airfare and then adding extra cost after that.


The price of prescription has gone up from today.

 
image from BBC news

As you may know from today that the cost of prescription has goes up from today from £ 7.65. I am lucky that I don’t have to see the doctor but may be one in the full moon. I know that if I need an eye drop from my local GP I will have to pay £7.65. I would rather popping by at my local supermarket example Asda or Tesco. I will get the same medication for half of that price.

The Game shop was in administration.
 
The game company was bought back by a private group after the company has gone into a bankruptcy last week. The private company has save the firm and the workers which is a good news at the end for all employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment