Sunday 16 September 2012

Winter is coming

Brazilian Papaya


Thai herb
2 tomato plants
 11 Lychee trees
Indian Papaya

Ginger

 I will bring some of my plants inside in a few days time. The temperature is dropping fast saddly, my chillie is growthing nice and healthy. I would love to keep them out side but as the cold is coming, they would dies and never recovery from it. I had 4 chillie plants and I afraid I don't have enough space to keep it.
Chillie
Chillie producing a few already
other chillie

The ginger plant, getting big since I growth it in June. I need to bring ginger inside as well as the lemon grass.
Lemon grass
My lychee tree is growthing nice and strong. I try to plant the lychee since March but because of the weather this year wasn't warm enough. The lychee was trying to growth and at the end it about 4 inc. tall. I am going to have 11 lychee plant from seeds. I seed I bought from Asda. 
I will give away some of my lychees to my colleagues at work. I gave away some of my money plants until nobody wanted them. 
a lot of tomatos
My papaya tree is growthing too. I would love to growth one but the one is doing well was the Brazilian papaya. I am still waiting for the Indian one as the plant still very small. 

I had 2 big tomatos plants and they are doing very well. The plants has given us a lot of fruit and still growing strong and healthy. I also has a few small tomato plants in the front garden. I hope it going to survive in the cold winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment