Sunday 9 September 2012

Making breads



I am currently madly in to baking bread. Since I have been in love with the smell of freshly made loaf. I prefer the bread from bakery rather than the ready-made packet one.
I have been loved eating the foccacia bread, which is Italian bread. The Foccacia cost rather expensive in the shops. I was curious how to made them one day.
During my 4 weeks holiday in late August to the beginning of September. I began my experimented with bread. I had more time to spend on the shops or even doing thing with out rushing around. I starting from get all ingredients from Asda supermarket.
I was confused at the beginning because I don’t really know that flours do I need to get as they were so many flours on the supermarket shelf. I sent a text to asked my Italian college about it and I had an idea after that. To tell truth, I never been making bread before in my whole life. I found myself in the challenged position.
I had gathered all my ingredients together. I started to look for the recipes that I needed. I found one on the BBC food programme section. I followed her step by step.
It was turned out very good and I was very happy after all.
After my first attempted, I had gained my confident of making bread. I starting doing a difference styled after that example; Ciabatta, carrot cake (this was I bought from ready made ingredients)
I am current happy with all my new skill of making bread. I will tell all what I have done and as well as the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment