Sunday 9 September 2012

Learn how to cook too.



I starting off  how to cook since I had more leisure to do things in the afternoon. After I have been watching Jamie on television and also the other chefs. I had an idea in my mind what I am going to do for my dinner. Day after day, I had tried to learn a difference dishes.  
I would say a treat for me and its also keep me has more imagination.
When I was working with the Thai restaurant in central of London. I wasn’t bother with the ways the chef cook and what the ingredients was she used. I suppose when I was living in Thailand, the food for so easy to get and real cheap. I spend only less than 50 pence each meal, which was a real cheap over there.
Since I immigrated to the UK. I started my own recipe. I like my own taste of food. I also use a lot of chilli in my cooking, which I love.
I used to do a quick meal for myself example stir fired as well as some soups.
Now, I want to learn from other nationality as I have been to. I love seafood especially the Mediterranean dishes for example Italian, Greece and Spain.
Other day, I bought paella ingredient from supermarket near where I live. I made it for the following day and it was o.k, as I don’t have too many choices of seafood.
I also made roasted salmon with vegetables and olive oil, which was nice.
I forgot to mention that I made couscous the other day too.
I love my cooking right now. Its time for me to do Thai iced tea today. The weather is nice and I am sitting outside of my garden. Today is 9 September 20012. I hope the weather will stay with us for a few days before turning in to a cooler temperature and then winter is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment