Tuesday 27 December 2011

My last class but I wasn't there!

My last class for last term was December 14st Which I wasn't there but I have a reason why I couldn't attended? My relative had came over from Thailand for her daughter graduation ceremony, she has invited me to come along as I also had know her since a little. It was hard for me to decide not to go because she ( The mother) has also bought over some of my favourite foods from Thailand for me which was nice. The ceremony started from 5pm. and after that We went out for a dinner at an Italian restaurant to celebrate.. and at the end we had finished our night at about 11pm.

The very pound parents
I knew her since she was a middle school student and now she finished her master degree from LSC. I am very happy for her too.
My teacher also has organised to have a small party for the end of term but unfortunately I couldn't be there.. anyway,, see enjoy your Holiday and see all after new year..

No comments:

Post a Comment