Sunday 20 November 2011

My foods and Where are they came from?

I just got back from a Sunday trip shopping at Sainsbury's, normally I don't buy too much because I don't have space for a small fridge.  I live conveniently to shops  like Lidle, Tesco, Asda and Aldi. Normally, I do my shopping for fruits at East Street Market, the market has been there for a very long time and served well for the local and  the migrants. the market has reminded me of my country market, sometimes I can get a very cheap deal too.


Here all my foods from my shopping basket today and where are they came from?




Sainsbury's Flavouripe tomatoes, This packed of tomato grown in Canary Island and cost £ 1.25




Packed of Sainsbury's Grapes, This  grown in Italy..







Pak Choi This origin grown in Spain





This is a Scottish Salmon Fillets: origin from Loch Linnhe

a packed of Babycorn and Mange tout, This is grown in Namdhari, India and Athos, Peru.

I like to eat fresh and healthy foods and I prefer buy vegetable and fish as well as fruits. I don't like apple as much  as I think they are tasteless.









No comments:

Post a Comment