Friday 11 November 2011

foods and drinks on 11/11/11

Today is Friday 11/11/11. I woke up at 6.00 and started my day with a cup of coffee with milk.













I had my lunch at about mid day with my home cooking. I made a spicy cucumber salad with chillie, lime, tomato and fish sauce. I also had a fried chicken that I bought from Tesco the previous day  and some sticky rice.










I had a cup of earl gray tea in the afternoon with milk and  a walnut cup cake which I bought from Asda for my dessert.

 Later on, I had a cup latte as well.






 An hour later I had sharron fruit  for my snack which I bought from East Street market today.





My dinner, I had grilled cheese and a Greek style salad with some bread. The salad was a home made by my partner. He made from cucumber, tomato, avacado and some spring onion mixed with olive oil.



I finished off with a glass of Chardoney.
Have a peaceful day 11/11/11

No comments:

Post a Comment