Tuesday 27 December 2011

A day trip to Brighton and Peachy head

Brighton
Peachy Head in Eastbourn
On Sunday 18 I took my guest to Brighton to visit on of the Thai lady who is living there but before that I took them to visited Peachy Head in Eastbourn before as they never been there and I just wanted for them too see the seaside in England. The day we went there was very windy and cold so we couldn't stayed outside for a very long as the temperature was freezing. we took some photos and had some hot drinks and cake before heading to Brighton about 1.30pm.
At Brighton we had alot of our country foods but fortunately we had some cake before we got there so we was rather full but my guests and the host family was very happy.
We left Brighton about 6pm. and we couldn't see much of it because it was raining and dark but at least we in the car so we don't have to worry about it.
 
Peachy Head
I was very happy to see the host family and I bought them some present which was a plant..

No comments:

Post a Comment