Friday 30 December 2011

Christmas 25/12/11

I didn't do much because i have to save some money for my future but still as I have a guest over from Thailand, I had to prepared some food for her. I invited her and her daughter to come but unfortunately the daughter couldn't made it so We did a very simple foods for her. I made a spinach pie which I like and a grilled salmon as well as stir ed fried vegetable with prawn. We had some wine but as we're not a drinker so we had only a glass each and then some fruits after that.
actually, I don't very care much about Christmas but it was good that the road or very things was very quiet that was the main thing that I liked.

The next day,, I was stayed at home all day as the Londoner and the tourist gone out to do a sale on the Boxing day.. I wasn't careless as I had to think about the coming year..
anyway,,, Christmas comes and gone.. now... bye Santa see you next year on December 25..

No comments:

Post a Comment