Sunday 18 March 2012

Time Banking



Time banking is the time you will give to your communities: which could be what ever you good at it.
I don’t very know that the moment here in my community has set up Time Banking. I am thinking people in my community they are prefer stay away from your neighbour as much as possible. I have a next-door neighbour but this man he lives alone. I don’t think he is working though and the house he is living in belong either housing association or council. I also very busy with my work and I don’t think I will be able give my time to help community.
 I think if people living in the village, they might be able to do so because they will have more time than the big city.
I think living in London: people don’t trust the other, as now they just think about themselves more than other.

No comments:

Post a Comment