Wednesday 7 March 2012

my Morley

I came to Morley college because first of all I have more time than before. I used to work at a restaurant as a waitress and also working during the night. I felt tired after all. I have quitted a restaurant work since last September. A few weeks after, I started to looking for some classes to improve my English. I was looking for somewhere which close to my house as I think its better for me to travel.
I picked Morley College because very easy to get to and get back after school. I enjoyed very much because I made a lot of friends from difference countries.

Miragros, she is very helpful and very fun to be with because she so nice and very fun.

The class, I have learnt a lot of from the class and I think I gained my confident in the class as well as my ability to do a presentation in front of many people. I understand that I need to start working harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment