Sunday 14 April 2013

It has been very long time since my last post!

Before the end of the year 2012, I was preparing to go away as I was so excited to leave London for a while. We were heading to Athens for our holiday from 26th December and then driving to the north of Greece and will end up at Corfu as our distination for the new year.
The planed has been interrupted my the muggers in Acropolish with made me scared of for life. I never expected to get such an experienced in the bad way. I have been so many places but never think the people will do any harm to you. I lost everythings all my belongs example my iphone 4, my bag, my passport (this is the most important thing for me), the whole bag they took it. I couldn't flight with them as they were 3 men.
This was the part of my new year life has gone up side down. I will write more details in my next blog.
I will catch up soon. take care everyone and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment