Sunday 8 July 2012

Laser night at the Shad








taken from the Tower Bridge
Its time for me to write about things on my blog again, Gosh!! This month and the previous month had been raining a lot in England. This is summer time for us and we seem doesn’t have any sunshine for the whole day yet. Oh! Well what can we do with our weather we just have to get on with it, in March this year the government was talking about save water because we’re going to get drought for this summer. The water company also told us not to use water for watering your garden and so on. Now what do we get too much rain and it doesn’t seem going to stop until August. We have too much water at the moment and far too much actually. I hope next month the weather will be better for us.
me looking up to the lights


Today I am going to write about the Shad building which, I have been watching during the opening night. There were so many people around The Tower Bridge waiting to get a gimps of the events. I have read from the evening new standard newspaper about it but I don’t know about the exact time. Anyway, we walked up to the Tower Bridge to get a better view from the top. There were so many people about 9.00pm. An hour later more and more tourist as well as the local coming to joined to join us.
The laser lights staring at 10.15pm. The lights were liked a disco lights flashing around the building. I took some photos and well as a video recording for you tube. It was flashing lights for more than 30 minutes. I was sleepy at the end of the night because it was nearly 11pm.
The shad building going to open in January next year and will open for the public to go up to the top but you have to pay about £ 24.90 per person which is very expensive price to pay. I might go up there one day but will see because if the weather is good and again the Shad building is the tallest building in Europe. I am scare of the high to get up there. I might do when I am 50 year old.
Anyway, I hope my next blog is going to be a better than this one as today I don’t have much thing to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment