Sunday 22 January 2012

Wheel of life









the wheel of my life would be very busy and hectics.  The role that I am playing is working within the big team. I have 8 colleagues and they are difference in the charactoristic so some are lazy some are pretending busy and some are just hate the job. As my work could be very busy during exam time as I am working with the university's library and alot of the users are student. I think during peak time we can have 5000 books returned in a day and with more than half of my colleagues are fed up with their job so the books still waiting to re-shelf. This is the pressure of my work. I had been working here since 2007 and things never get improved.

My area of life , I am a postive mind person but some of my colleagues they are not. I don't very like my job as much but I do enjoyed working even though some people they said " not good job". I think I prefer working and seeing new people everyday and helping all the user. I wanted to improved my english though because I want to speak cleary and people can be able to understand me. I am attending Morley collegue to improve my grammar and also to gain my confident to talk to people.
My own life, I think I have more freedome to think and have more abilities to do things more than my friends. I have abilities to meet new people and see a difference part of the world. I think my wheel of life quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment